Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sweet and Spicy Thai Dip

My aunt went on a mission to Samoa and learned this recipe from another American woman on a mission there. It is my new favorite party dish!

1 Bottle Sweet and Spicy Thai Sauce (any brand)
1 Large Can Crushed Pinneaple
1 8oz. Block Cream Cheese
1 Box Club Crackers
1 Tray to Spread it on
Tons of people to enjoy it!

Combine about 3/4 (more or less to taste) of the Sweet and Spicy Thai Sauce with the entire can of Crushed Pinneaple in a sauce pan and simmer 20 minutes to one hour to thicken. Let cool. Spread Cream Cheese flat on platter and pour Sauce and Pinneaple mixture over the top. Spread on Club Crackers and ENJOY!

I am making this for my work Christmas party tonight and I'm going to double it because it goes so fast! What a hit, I'm not kiddin...

1 comment:

gina said...

YES! It's up- The layout looks great! I love it... and I love that dip- Gina