Sunday, March 16, 2008

Poll - Shopping Spree


If Someone Gave You $1000 To Spend In One Day, At One Store, Where Would You Go?!?

Pick a category, then leave a comment giving us details!
*Clothing Store
*Charity
*Husband's Favorite Store
*Book Store
*Music Store
*Home/Kitchen Store
*Vacation
*Kid's Store
*Other...


6 comments:

gina said...

I'm thinking Book Store- Barnes and Noble.
I would love a small library in my home for our little family.
I would buy church books, kids' books, cookbooks, outdoors books, Fantasy books... (I'm thinking Harry Potter/Twilight) Basically a little of everything because variety is GOOD!

Bryn said...

Totally would do a Kitchen/Home store. Anything to spruce up the house.

Nina said...

Vacation for sure!!! That way I could watch my whole family enjoy the money on something we all love and have lasting memories together.

Living In Love said...

Right now, I would spend it at Deseret Book! I want so many books and paintings. I love that store!

al + sar said...

Probably to Fashion Place! That way I could go to Nords, JCrew, Banana, Hot Dog on a Stick and Cheesecake!

Lisa said...

Vacation for sure! Get me out of Idaho Falls!! Great blog. I think my husband would like me to read it even more - he is a huge fan of Dr. Laura ;)