Introducing....
The new way I like to plan my meals!
Same Great Concept, New Slick System
I put a sticky not on my fridge of a meal when I know I have all the ingredients in the house to make it. If I have all but one or two ingredients, I'll put a little star on the bottom of the note and write what I'm missing and then put that ingredient on my grocery list. This makes meal planning so flexible and easily rolls unused meals over to the next week. Already I feel more organized and now I know I'm using up the food in my cupboards!
I just hide them on the side of my fridge. Sometimes when my husband gets home from work I say "pick a meal" and he looks through the choices and picks what sounds good to him.
It's a slick system!

Same Great Concept, New Slick System
I put a sticky not on my fridge of a meal when I know I have all the ingredients in the house to make it. If I have all but one or two ingredients, I'll put a little star on the bottom of the note and write what I'm missing and then put that ingredient on my grocery list. This makes meal planning so flexible and easily rolls unused meals over to the next week. Already I feel more organized and now I know I'm using up the food in my cupboards!
I just hide them on the side of my fridge. Sometimes when my husband gets home from work I say "pick a meal" and he looks through the choices and picks what sounds good to him.
It's a slick system!

4 comments:
I forgot about your other blog! That is such a good idea to do the sticky note thing. I don't mind cooking, the hard part for me is deciding what to cook, and if I have all the stuff to make it. Having Clark pick from a few options would be nice too since he always says I don't care when I ask him what he wants! You are so smart!
...i'm loving this suggestion, so is my budget, so is my stress level, so is Donny, so is my produce - that doesn't got bad from sitting in the fridge too long.
This is such a great idea Megan. Thank you. I am always wondering what to make for dinner, and either think too late or realize I am missing just a couple ingredients. I love this blog. I always feel so inspired and motivated after I read things you've posted. Thanks!
Thanks Gena, I love to hear that because sometimes I wonder if anyone reads this! :)
Thanks to everyone else who reads my blog and comments too!
Post a Comment