You need...
Marie Ricks
@
HouseOfOrder.com

This is Marie's latest book that was Dr. Laura's pick of the week!
I had a chance to listen to one of Marie's presentations and let me tell you, it was too short! I could have listened and taken notes for hours!
I truly believe that our homes should be a sanctuary. Somewhere we can relax, rejuvenate, laugh, play, learn and love. I know I personally enjoy being home a lot more when it's fresh and tidy.
I'm what's called an outside-in cleaner. I love knowing that my closets are clean, my drawers are vacuumed, my files are organized and I can deal with a bit of clutter. My husband is the opposite. He does what I like to call "relocating." He cleans up by moving clutter out of sight or into another room that he's not cleaning at the moment. Bless his heart, but lately I try to ask him to help me in other ways... :)
Organization is definitely Marie Ricks' soul purpose and I think every one of us can take a bit of knowledge from her that will better our lives! Go check out her website.
Marie Ricks
@
HouseOfOrder.com

This is Marie's latest book that was Dr. Laura's pick of the week!
I had a chance to listen to one of Marie's presentations and let me tell you, it was too short! I could have listened and taken notes for hours!
I truly believe that our homes should be a sanctuary. Somewhere we can relax, rejuvenate, laugh, play, learn and love. I know I personally enjoy being home a lot more when it's fresh and tidy.
I'm what's called an outside-in cleaner. I love knowing that my closets are clean, my drawers are vacuumed, my files are organized and I can deal with a bit of clutter. My husband is the opposite. He does what I like to call "relocating." He cleans up by moving clutter out of sight or into another room that he's not cleaning at the moment. Bless his heart, but lately I try to ask him to help me in other ways... :)
Organization is definitely Marie Ricks' soul purpose and I think every one of us can take a bit of knowledge from her that will better our lives! Go check out her website.
No comments:
Post a Comment