TwilightTshirts.com
My friends and family, Gina and Dixie, are big fans, they started this biz and were featured on the news this week in Idaho Falls! Go HERE to see the story and then click above to order your sweet gear!
(I am not a fan but I've joined in the hysteria and I'm seeing the movie on Saturday! I'm excited to see what all the fuss is about and have a girls day out!)
My friends and family, Gina and Dixie, are big fans, they started this biz and were featured on the news this week in Idaho Falls! Go HERE to see the story and then click above to order your sweet gear!
(I am not a fan but I've joined in the hysteria and I'm seeing the movie on Saturday! I'm excited to see what all the fuss is about and have a girls day out!)

1 comment:
Thanks Megs! I think you may be a little fan now.... ;)
Post a Comment