I am not shy but yes, I get nervous in front of groups of people. I can't put my finger on exactly why, but I wish I could. Then I could figure out how to stop it and this type of thing wouldn't cause so much anxiety for me...
Let's just say Sunday morning I definitely won't be able to eat my breakfast. This whole week though, I will have fun preparing my talk as I read, study and pray about what to share with the folks in my LDS ward. I know that my prayers will be answered with what I'm supposed to say. I know that it's the Holy Spirit that will teach them, not me, but my words are the vehicle taking a message of learning and hopefully sparking change. So I'm not nervous at all right now! And when I practice my talk in front of the mirror or my husband I will be having so much fun. But Sunday, my hands will be shaking. Weird I know. I'll let you know how it goes and maybe if I learn some amazing things as I'm preparing, I'll share them with you here!
1 comment:
How did it go?
Post a Comment