Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Vomit

So our first official FHE went something like this...
(I call it our first official because in the past our Family Home Evenings have been: go to Ikea, or go out to dinner, or watch a movie... no lesson, no purpose, usually treats though)
So, it went like this 
-read a great conference talk about money management
-went over our past spending and future budget
-got excited about where we're at and where we're headed
-Abbey barfed all over me, the budget, the conference talk and the couch
-we ended with a closing prayer in the bathroom

5 comments:

Heather said...

That's something I want to work on (family home evening). I do think it makes a BIG difference. Imagine the family relationships that will build over the years, having one night set aside a week, to just be with each other!

Missie said...

I'm so glad I found this blog. I was looking at your layout blog and found this one also. I so believe in the same things as you when it comes to being a wife. Great blog!

gina said...

I'm so proud of you guys for having a real FHE!!! I have some great lessons that are made for families with little kids. You just have to come visit us to make a copy!!! ;) Sorry Miss Abigal was feeling sickly.

Emily Ruth said...

Awesome. I will think of you when we finish our lessons around Mo going on the potty. yeah, we're there right with ya.

Emily Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.