Thursday, April 30, 2009

GIVE-AWAY!!!

{CONTEST CLOSED}
My first give-away is a doozy!
You have the chance to win
one custom made beanie
She is the beanie goddess, guru, expert, etc.
To Enter:
1. Visit Tiffany's blog NannyHats.blogspot.com
2. Leave a comment on this post with your name, e-mail and your favorite NannyHats headwear

example:
Megan M.
megan.mcgary@gmail.com
I love the brimmed hat with flower!

Contest Ends: Friday May 8
To Enter AGAIN:
1. Post about this give-a-way on your blog
2. Leave a second comment with your name, blog address, and "POST"

example:
Megan M.
thehumblebungalow.blogspot.com
POST
Good Luck!
I wish everyone could win because everyone needs one of these hats!!


12 comments:

Cortney said...

hahaha... i saw a post on facebook about the beanies and it was your blog! LOVE IT!

Cortney Kjar
cortneyann@gmail.com
I heart the brimmed hat with the flower. Also the brimmed hat with the pom pom!

I hope you are doing well! I still need to come by and see you guys when kyle and I are down there!

gina said...

Hi Megs! Fun give-a-way!
You have my info...
I love the flower with leafy swirl!

Ali Holt said...

Ali Holt

ali.holt@yahoo.com


I love the infant hats, all of them! But my favorite is the cream one with pink flower! Adorable!

Ali Holt said...

Ali Holt

ali.holt@yahoo.com

Blogged about the giveaway on my giveaway blog here!www.give-a-curds-n-ways.blogspot.com

Miller Time said...

Whitney Miller
(you got my info)

I heart all of Nanny Hats headwear but especially the little boy ones with brim, button and pom-pom!

Miller Time said...

Whitney Miller

I posted this on my facebook AND blog!

Celeste said...

Celeste W.
celeste@mail4me.com
I love the 1st one posted on her blog - the brown one w/ flower

Myers Family said...

I saw this on facebook. Tiff makes a mean hat. I would love to have one.
Carly Myers
carly@jonemobilemarine.com

Mary said...

Mary Day
maryvday@yahoo.com
I think all the hats are so cute! I hope I win! I hope I hope!!!

lacey said...

What a great giveaway! I'm Gina's cousin Lacey Fowler lacey_ann_fowler(at)yahoo(dot)com
I LOVE your blog. Such great tips, inspiration, motivation etc.
I love ALL the hats. For me, the brimmed with flower, and I love the brimmed ones for my kiddos too.

Brett and Andrea Robinson said...

Love these beanies... They are adorable!

Andrea Robinson
andrea.robinson@jetblue.com
Love the brown beanie with the big pink flower...

Have fun at the 5K on Saturday... I wish I could be there with you, your sis and mom! Hopefully the next one!

Cortney said...

Cortney Kjar

So because I do not have a blog I posted it on Facebook (Thanks Whitney for the idea)!