Declaring is the first step to achieving your goals because you make yourself accountable to others for it. So, here I will declare my New Year's Resolutions and invite you all to do the same! (If you email me your resolutions, I will post them on the blog and enlist you as one of our Internet members. If you want to be a member but don't want to post your resolutions, please email me and I'll put you on the list.)
1. Become "Zion-hearted" in ALL things. This means, giving everyone the benefit of the doubt, thinking positively about all people and situations, no gossiping, and truly "LOVING my neighbor as myself."
2. Lose weight. I will lose 20 lbs by the end of March by eating healthy and exercising.
3. Begin living one of my dreams. I don't know which one of these it will be but I'll work towards them all and at least achieve ONE this year: a) Go back to school at BYU, b) start the Pristine Wives club as a full club with meetings, activities, handbooks and all! c) be an aerobics instructor, d) start a home-based business.
Now you all who read this must hold me to it! I feel so positive about this year and I'm excited to see what it brings to my family!!!
Megan :)
1 comment:
Megan, I want to be in your club. Sign me up! What a wonderful idea!
Love ya
Katie Hanna Foster
Post a Comment