Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Gina's New Year's Resolutions

1) Lose Weight- I know that sounds so cliche, but I have lots of baby weight to lose. I want to lose 55 pounds before next December. That Will bring me 5 pounds lighter than what I was when I got married. I will exercise every morning (Mon-Sat) and cook healthy meals for me and my family.
2) Be More organized- My home is full of clutter. I will make my home clean and organized so that it is more welcoming and inviting. I will clean up after each meal and before we go to bed every night.
3) Be Positive- Simply that! I will find the positive in everything and try to help others do the same.
4) Family Home Evening-Every Monday night is dedicated to our FAMILY...
5) Limit the TV I watch- I can spend hours in front of that tube and it infuriates me. I will do something more useful with my time!
6) Read More- This one is three fold: 1.)I will read the Book of Mormon all the way through... it might take me a full year but that is my goal! 2.) I will read more to Jace 3.) I will read other books to keep my mind active! (Twilight Series Anyone?)

No comments: