Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Book Recommendation


These are two books I am recommending this month. If you are looking for a book to read, these are great choices! Both will remain on my shelf for a lifetime. I was uplifted, challenged to do more, laughed, cried, entertained and they are quick reads.

I understand everyone has different reading styles. (For instance, I couldn't care less about vampires and werewolves, but it brings joy to so many of my friends, and I love that.) So please keep in mind that my book recommendations are based solely on ones that were a positive influence on my life. Because that is what this website is about, bettering your life. I might possibly in the future recommend books I haven't read yet, as long as they share the values that are important here at Pristine Wives. Also, if you would like to recommend a book to our readers (and me!) please email me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.