August Book of the Month:
Mothering With Spiritual Power
By Debra Sansing Woods
Mothering With Spiritual Power
By Debra Sansing Woods
I am reading this book right now and have found it interesting and inspiring. It's prompted me to start posting a "Book of the Month". (This will also help me to read at least one book a month!) I'm thinking.... maybe I'll make this portion of Pristine Wives an online book club type thing someday and post once or twice a week about the book and offer discussion... hmm.. we'll see. For now just think of it as a suggestion for a good book to read! You can find this book at Deseret Book $12.99 and Seagull Book $11.69
1 comment:
Hey Megan! I love this site you have by the way! I got this book for Mothers Day and am sad to say I haven't made it past the first chapter, but I am so excited to actually read it. Your book club idea sounds fun!
Post a Comment