I just want to tell you, thank you. I know I'm a stranger to you, but you're blog is such an inspiration to me. Every time I read it I remember all the things I worked so hard in Young Womens to become. Thank you for all the thoughts, experience, and inspiring material that you so thoughtfully and elloquently share. It reteaches and reminds me of my long-term goals I had forgotten over the years of single-hood-ness-ship ;). Now I am a newly married woman of a year and a half, and I am trying to reinvest myself in that dream of a successful future wifehood and motherhood. Thank you for being a shining example and for taking a stand for what you believe in.
1 comment:
I just want to tell you, thank you. I know I'm a stranger to you, but you're blog is such an inspiration to me. Every time I read it I remember all the things I worked so hard in Young Womens to become. Thank you for all the thoughts, experience, and inspiring material that you so thoughtfully and elloquently share. It reteaches and reminds me of my long-term goals I had forgotten over the years of single-hood-ness-ship ;). Now I am a newly married woman of a year and a half, and I am trying to reinvest myself in that dream of a successful future wifehood and motherhood. Thank you for being a shining example and for taking a stand for what you believe in.
Post a Comment