Saturday, February 13, 2010

LOVE this time of year

Husbands need hugs, back rubs, smiles and support. They don't need us to solve their problems. They need a place and person to comfort them while they are solving their own problems. They need love! Women are the sensitive, sweet and tender part of a man's life. I need to remember that this week.

Sorry for the delay in posting! Thank you for everyone who inquired where I'd been, that made me feel good :) The truth is, I've been having more BAD "wife" experiences than GOOD lately and I was thinking "who am I to tell people how to be a good wife?" But in reflecting on the purpose of this blog, I realized, the point is simply to ponder, share and comment on my experiences as a wife--good or bad. Hopefully this will result in helping myself and you--the reader--become better wives so we can live happier lives.

Happy Valentine's Day! My favorite holiday of the year.

1 comment:

The Three Little Bears said...

I love this post the most of all. Happy Valentine's day!