I was thinking about the quote I put at the top of the page...
Am I following this counsel? This counsel that struck me so powerfully and that I felt was important enough to declare at the TOP of my blog?
What does it mean to take care of my body and mind every day? What does it take and how can I do it?
What would the results be if I dedicated myself to this counsel?
Oh the possibilities!!!
Think about it and set some goals for yourself.
My results would look like this:
and this:
6 comments:
Great photos - they both made me smile. I remember that inside me, these are exactly what I want!!! It's not easy, it takes a lifetime to master, but that's what this blog celebrates and I can keep trying.
What happened; it seems like ages since you've written, I hope everything is alright. I miss reading your blog. Just to let you know I apreciate ya! ;)
I recently found your blog and I love reading what you have so far. I hope you plan to add more. Please don't stop you are such an encouragement to people like me. My favorite post is about being self sufficient.
July??? Come on Megs, I need some uplifting words! ;) g
Just stumbled across your blog. I really enjoy it, but don't see a 'follow' option. In any case, thanks for putting this together!
Post a Comment