Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Multi-Tasking Woman's Best Friend WITH A POST EDIT

This is what my kitchen looked like on an extraordinarily FUN multi-tasking day.

(It was a very domestic couple of days that I happened to LOVE a LOT!!)

I love using a laptop! It increases my multi-tasking capabilities and gives me time to blog, check email, pay bills, etc. If I sit down at the computer desk, I immediately have two adorable children climbing all over me and I have to get right up again, sometimes going days without "checking in" or getting things done. (Because at night I can't waste time on the computer with the man of the house around! I've been missing him all day long.) With a laptop I can be sneaky! It's just sitting on the counter and I walk by and type in www.gmail.com and voila! Kids are still playing and I'm answering very important emails. Plus, I can quickly and efficiently burn CD's and bake bread at the same time!? Now that's a woman's best friend. ;)

Note: this is my husband's laptop so my freedom will be short lived :( Maybe this post will serve as a "hint"

POST EDIT: The laptop is now mine to use at home! Husband is taking the desktop to his office, and I get the laptop to use in the kitchen, the playroom, my bedroom or wherever I deem necessary whilst being a mother! Yeah!

2 comments:

Shawn and Kailey Ames said...

So I found this site by blog stocking though my sister Andrea's blog list, I love this blog idea- it is so fun! I'm glad I found it! I love the days that my kitchen looks like this too, it makes me feel so productive! Your kids are adorable!

Shy said...

Love that orange mixer! My hubby got me the ginormous one and it only came in a few colors. He got black. hehehe Love it but it would be fun to have a punch of color. :)